- 5 Mar World Book Day
- 12 Mar Y2 Yew Class Assembly
- 19 Mar Y1 Elm & Hazel Class Assembly
- 27 Mar April Holiday - End of Term 4
- 13 Apr School Re-opens - Term 5
- 5 Mar: World Book Day
- 12 Mar: Y2 Yew Class Assembly
- 19 Mar: Y1 Elm & Hazel Class Assembly
- 27 Mar: April Holiday - End of Term 4
Welcome to Five Acres School
Situated in Ambrosden on an extensive green field site two miles to the South East of Bicester, Five Acres is a thriving Primary School for children aged between 3 and 11 years. Mr Darrell Wood is the Headteacher.
On the edge of Oxfordshire’s Otmoor, Five Acres is set in rural surroundings with views over surrounding farmland. Pupils attending Five Acres mainly come from within the Parish boundaries of Blackthorn, Ambrosden, Arncott, Merton and Piddington, with some children coming from outside our catchment area. The number of pupils on roll has increased over the past five years and the school continues to expand. We have a long tradition of partnership with nearby Army garrison and approximately half of our pupils are from service families.
To nurture the potential of every child in a secure, happy and inspiring environment.